Synthetic Wig - Short Straight bob with Fringe - Available in Honey Blond and Medium Brown
The wig is one size with adjustable straps to fit quite simply and with no fuss by the wearer. Suitable for teenager or adult.
The net base has hair sewn onto a long pieces of lace which are then sewn onto downward pieces of lace at intervals which allows for air to circulate the scalp.
Once a synthetic wig is washed and conditioned it springs back to its original shape and style with very little effort so there is generally little need to restyle a synthetic wig.
Purchase includes postage within Australia.
Washing instructions for synthetic hair wigs.
1. Gently brush the wig thoroughly with a wig brush.
2. Add one tablespoon of wig shampoo to a sink filled with cold water.
3. Immerse wig for one minute and agitate gently. Do not rub. When washing, pay special attention to the area around the face which may accumulate dirt, oil, and makeup
4. Rinse the wig gently in cold clear water twice or until thoroughly rinsed.
5. Blot the wig gently with a towel. Do not squeeze or wring.
6. Apply conditioning spray very lightly over wig, or use a tablespoon of fabric softener for a great shine
7. Allow the wig to air dry on a travel wig stand or a shampoo bottle covered with a hand towel. Styrofoam heads may stretch the cap.
8. Do not use a hair dryer. Air dry only. You may gently style the wig with your fingertips.
9. Brush wig only when completely dry. Do not allow the wig to dry in direct sunlight.