Candy Jar Books presents the Lethbridge-Stewart Short Story Collection.
As well as many other stories, the book features young Alistair in World War Two, the 1970s Brig in action, and retired Alistair as he discovers the real nightmare of commuting. Customers are advised that this book will be a limited edition release, only available to purchase directly from Candy Jar Books for £8.99 and with limited copies available.
The book includes eight exclusive short stories featuring Alistair Lethbridge-Stewart at various stages in his life. This is a chance for fans to see the Brigadier like never seen him before!The eight featured stories are:
Available to pre-order!
- Shadows in the Glen by Richard Brewer
- The Friendship Paradox by Thomas Firth
- Special Responsibility by Gary Tinnams
- Soldier in Time by Martin Gregory
- The Man with the Red Case by Matthew Ball
- The Brigadier Rides Again by Ross Hastings
- In Machina Exspiravit by Anthony Robertson
- Burning Daylight by Paul Chase
£1.50 from each book will be donated the Velindre Cancer Centre in Cardiff. Shaun, who received chemotherapy treatment at the centre, says: “In 2015 I was diagnosed with bowel cancer, just as we were launching the first Lethbridge-Stewart series. As you can imagine, undergoing six months of treatment was physically and emotionally draining. If it wasn't for the support of the centre I wouldn't have got through this difficult time. This is my way of giving something back.”