2. Our Service.
Our web site and services provided to you on and through our web site on an "AS IS" basis. You agree that the owners of this web site exclusively reserve the right and may, at any time and without notice and any liability to you, modify or discontinue this web site and its services or delete the data you provide, whether temporarily or permanently. We shall have no responsibility or liability for the timeliness, deletion, failure to store, inaccuracy, or improper delivery of any data or information.
3. Your Responsibilities and Registration Obligations.
5. Registration and Password. You are responsible to maintain the confidentiality of your password and shall be responsible for all uses via your registration and/or login, whether authorized or unauthorized by you. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use or your registration, user account or password.
6. Your Conduct.
You agree that our web site may expose you to Content that may be objectionable or offensive. We shall not be responsible to you in any way for the Content that appears on this web site nor for any error or omission.
You explicitly agree, in using this web site or any service provided, that you shall not:
(a) provide any Content or perform any conduct that may be unlawful, illegal, threatening, harmful, abusive, harassing, stalking, tortious, defamatory, libelous, vulgar, obscene, offensive, objectionable, pornographic, designed to or does interfere or interrupt this web site or any service provided, infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine, give rise to civil or criminal liability, or which may violate an applicable local, national or international law;
(b) impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity, or forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any Content provided by you;
(c) collect or harvest any data about other users;
(d) provide or use this web site and any Content or service in any commercial manner or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising without our prior written consent;
(e) provide any Content that may give rise to our civil or criminal liability or which may constitute or be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including but not limited to laws relating to copyright, trademark, patent, or trade secrets.
7. Third Party Services.
Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or made available on or through this web site. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties are governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. We shall not be liable for or responsible in any manner for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE AND ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE "SERVICE") IS MADE AVAILABLE AND PROVIDED TO YOU AT YOUR OWN RISK. IT IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" AND WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OF ANY QUALITY, NOR THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER US NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT USE OF SUCH ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK AND WITHOUT OUR LIABILITY OF ANY KIND. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS (EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM OR ARISING OUT OF (I) THE USE OF OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE, (II) THE COST TO OBTAIN SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON THROUGH THE SERVICE, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SERVICE. In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and therefore such limitations may not apply to you.
11. Reservation of Rights. We reserve all of our rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that we may have in our web site, its content, and the goods and services that may be provided. The use of our rights and property requires our prior written consent. We are not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights by making services available to you and you will have no rights to make any commercial uses of our web site or service without our prior written consent.
12. Notification of Copyright Infringement. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that would be considered copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, our copyright agent may be contacted at the following email address:
13. Applicable Law.
By continuing to browse or otherwise accessing the web site, you signal acceptance of the terms and disclaimer set out above. If you do not accept any of these terms, leave this Web Site now.
DJ Wines Terms and Conditions
Information about us
This website is owned & operated by DJ Wines Ltd
If you need to reach us, you can call on 07882649833 or email email@example.com or write to us at DJ Wines Ltd, Unit 3, The Winery, School Road, Monk Soham, Woodbridge, IP13 7EN.
Purchasing from DJ Wines
You may only purchase products from this website if you are of legal drinking age in your country of residence.
You may place an order in person, or by email, phone or letter.
There is no minimum order and all prices shown are inclusive of taxes.
We can accept orders for delivery only within the UK.
Deliveries to offshore locations i.e. Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Northern Ireland, Scilly Islands and the Scottish Highlands and Islands will be charged at cost.
By submitting your order, you are offering to buy the goods and allowing us to use your personal details for the purposes of supplying goods including passing your details on to couriers and other subcontractors.
We use a shopping cart provided by FreeWebStore. This system uses SSL secure servers. By convention, URLs that require an SSL connection start with https: instead of http: This means you can shop with confidence with us via this website. Payment via the website is via PayPal only.
You may pay for your order in cash, by cheque or by Visa and Mastercard debit and credit cards. At present, we cannot accept payment via the web and therefore, if you wish to use either a credit or debit card, please supply contact details with your order so that we can arrange payment with you.
All products shown on the website are subject to availability. We will inform you by e-mail as soon as possible if the product you have ordered is not available and we will not process your order if made.
After you place an order, you will receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that we have received your order. We will then confirm our acceptance to you by sending you a further e-mail (Dispatch Confirmation). The Contract between us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
Age restricted products
During the order confirmation process, you will be asked to verify your age. Please be aware that we are unable to do this at the point of delivery, and so by stating the address, you are giving consent for the alcohol to be delivered to the specified address, and not the recipient specifically.
Note: Please do not ask us to leave your goods with a neighbour because of the age restriction related to the product.
All prices shown are inclusive of taxes
Prices for our products may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order which we have confirmed with a Dispatch Confirmation.
Prices shown against each product listed are not inclusive of postage and packaging which will be added to the bill at the rates indicated when you confirm you on line order.
We accept all major credit cards. Your card is charged at the time of ordering.
We endeavour to process your order right away.
One to four bottles
You can choose how to have your goods delivered.
- The cheapest option for a single bottle is via the Post Office and takes 2-3days. There is no tracking on this and no insurance if it goes missing.
- All goods can be delivered by courier, this allows you to track your goods, leave an alternative place to deliver the goods etc. This service requires a signature unless you specifically tell us not to ask for one.
Note: Please do not ask us to leave your goods with a neighbour because of the age restriction related to the product.
More than four bottles
All goods will be delivered by courier, this allows you to track your goods, leave an alternative place to deliver the goods etc. This service requires a signature unless you specifically tell us not to ask for one. If no one is available at your address to take delivery, our courier will leave you a note that the products have been returned to our premises, in which case, please contact us to rearrange delivery. In the event that you specifically request a delivery with no signature, all risk in the products rests with you from the time of their being left by us at the agreed delivery point.
Please note that we are unable to guarantee the punctuality of service provided by our delivery agents.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship overseas. We use APC Overnight for a next working day service. If you have specific delivery requirements, please either give us a call or email us.
We aim to deliver your order within ten working days of receipt of order. If we have not delivered the goods within 30 days of expected delivery, then you may cancel the order and we will refund any money paid by you. All goods must be checked at the time of delivery.
Please inspect the packaging for any signs of damage before signing the delivery note from the courier, as signed delivery notes imply acceptance of the goods and thereafter claims may not be valid.
We guarantee that the products are free from defects when they are despatched from our premises and meet all current legislative requirements. Any product that is deemed to be defective should be returned to us (we shall refund postage) for analysis and if found to be defective will be replaced free of charge with the same product or an equivalent product at the same price.
Limitation of liability; we are unable to accept liability for consequential losses caused by leaking or broken goods.
If you have any special requirement or to discuss this further, please call us on 07882649833
Your right to cancel your order
The Consumer Contracts Regulations give you key cancellation rights when you enter into a contract with DJ Wines at a distance e.g. over the phone or online. You may cancel your order if:
- You have changed your mind and don't want the product
- The product is damaged when the courier arrives at your door
- The product is faulty
Your right to cancel an order for goods starts the moment you place your order and ends 14 days from the day you receive your goods.
If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 days period runs from when you get the last of the batch.
This 14 days period is the time you have to decide whether to cancel, you then have a further 14 days to actually send the goods back.
If your order is in transit already, you won’t be able to cancel it before it reaches you. However, you still have the right to cancel the item for up to 14 days after you’ve received it. Once you’ve confirmed with DJ Wines you’d like to cancel your order, you then have a further 14 days to return it.
You may cancel your order by sending an email to or by writing.
Your right to a refund
You should get a refund within 14 days of either DJ Wines getting the goods back, or you are providing evidence of having returned the goods (for example, a proof of postage receipt from the post office), whichever is the sooner.
A deduction can be made if the value of the goods has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary.
The extent to which you can handle the goods is the same as it would be if you were assessing them in a shop.
Refunding the cost of delivery
DJ Wines has to refund the basic delivery cost of getting the goods to you in the first place, so if you opted for enhanced service eg guaranteed next day, DJ Wines only has to refund the basic cost.
There are some circumstances where the Consumer Contracts Regulations won’t give you a right to cancel. These include if you've broken the capsule on the wrapping and any items tailor-made or personalised items. The reason for no refund where the capsule has been tampered with is for health protection and hygiene reasons.
Also included are goods that have been mixed inseparably with other items after delivery.
We will use your payment method (i.e. credit or debit card) to refund you.