|Motorolas Next Generation SURFboard SB5120 Cable Modem
Motorolas next generation SURFboard SB5120 Cable Modem incorporates the latest DOCSIS 2.0 Advanced Time Division Multiple Access (A-TDMA) and Synchronous Code Division Multiple Access (S-CDMA) technologies to provide up to three times greater upstream capacity than DOCSIS 1.0/1.1 systems.
Packed with power, the SB5120 is interoperable and backward compatible with DOCSIS 1.0 and 1.1 for a fast and timely transition — operators can deploy the SB5120 today without a service interruption. The Motorola SURFboard SB5120 is flexible and allows operators to maximize their current infrastructure investments and also offer additional cost-effective services, all at the same time. Convenient for both operators and end-users alike, the Motorola SURFboard SB5120 ensures end-user security via a top-mounted stand-by button that quickly isolates the USB and Ethernet connection to the PC without disconnecting the cable modem from the RF network. Whats more, the SB5120 simplifies troubleshooting with its front panel status indicator LEDs and integrated HTML diagnostics page.
The Motorola SURFboard SB5120 is competitively priced and includes many of the valuable features found in previous SURFboard models, such as USB and Ethernet connectivity, software upgrades available over the network, proven field reliability and quality, advanced RF design and a high-performance processor. Highly functional and also attractive, the Motorola SURFboard SB5120 features a new, compact design that is a stylish and clutter-free addition to virtually any desktop.
Click [ Here ] to view the Data Sheet.
- • Integrated DOCSIS 2.0 A-TDMA and S-CDMA technology
- • 10/100 Base-T Ethernet and USB connectivity
- • Supports up to 32 users (1 via USB and up to 31 via Ethernet or 32 users on Ethernet)
- • Ethernet and USB connections are bridged allowing LAN traffic between USB device and Ethernet LAN
- • Remote management via SNMP
- • Software upgradeable over the network
- • Top-mounted stand-by button enhances network security to end-user
- • Front panel LEDs and built-in HTML-based diagnostic user interface for easy troubleshooting
- • Multi-language user guide
- • Global safety approval and certificates:
- – CB scheme (EN60950/IEC950)
- – CE-Evaluation test report (EN55022/EN55024)
- – FCC Part 15
- – UL 1950
- Package Includes:
- Power Supply
- Ethernet Cable
- USB Cable
- USB Software (Download)
- .pdf Manuals (Download)