|"Selected Mystical Writings of William Law" w. Notes & 24 Studies in Mystical Theology of W.L. |
"Selected Mystical Writings of William Law": Edited with Notes and Twenty-four Studies in the Mystical Theology of William Law and Jacob Boehme and an Enquiry Into the Influence of Jacob Boehme on Isaac Newton Hardcover ****** 1948 ****** by William Law (Author); editied by Stephen Hobhouse
- Selected Mystical Writings of William Law
- Foreword by Aldous Huxley
- Contains Twenty-Four Short Studies of Subjects Treated In William Law's Mystical Writings, by Stephen Hobhouse
- Contains An Enquiry Into The Influence of Jacob Boehme On Isaac Newton, by Stephen Hobhouse
- Published by Harper And Brothers, New And London, 1948
- Hardback, In Original Cloth Binding, No Dust Jacket, Frontis
- Book Measures Approx 8.5 X 5.5 Inches, With 425 Pages
- Overall, An Acceptable To Good Copy
This book was the property of the Bethel College and Seminary Library. It has the number stamped on the spine and the name imprinted on the front edge and the front cover page (see photo). There is also a place on the back cover where the library ticket was removed (see photo).
Other than that, the pages are in excellent condition, with no writing, marking or damage to them. The spine of the cover was loose, so that it has been reinforced with clear tape.You need to bear in mind that this book WAS published in 1948 !!
|Please be certain that you understand FULLY the exact condition and nature of the item you are purchasing or bidding on. If you have ANY questions, please eMail BEFORE bidding or buying. All items listed for sale are tested PRIOR to shipment so as to verify their proper working condition. Therefore, our Return Policy is that, "NO returns will be accepted for ANY reason" !! Thank you for your understanding. |