The falcONline (further named as: the SHOP) is an electronic shop for the sale of products, through the Internet conducted by International Association of Falconry and Conservation of Birds of Prey, Rue F. Pelletier 82, B-1030 Brussels, Belgium | Phone : 1800-895-985 | Fax : 859 582 6975 | Email : email@example.com | Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/IAF.org
The implementation of purchases through the online SHOP corresponding to the URL (further named as: the SITE) entails full acceptance on your part of the terms referred to herein.
The postal address and email addresses for the SHOP staff are maintained on Contacts page on the SITE along with office telephone number.
Email delivery is not guaranteed: e.g. spam filtering tools can delete valid messages. Therefore, please consider telephone or letter if an important email message is not answered promptly.
A necessary prerequisite of the commencement of a transaction between us is the notification on your part of some of your personal data. During the ordering procedure you will be requested to give your full name, your permanent address, the address at which you want the products being sold to be sent, the number of your fixed telephone (or any other telephone you want, that will be used to enhance the level of services provided to you), your e-mail address and, in the case you have chosen an invoice request, your tax identification number and company's name.
The SHOP and the SELLER in faithful conformity with the principles of personal data protection which are provided for by Polish and European laws and by the relevant international conventions shall not proceed to any unfair use nor to any use not previously authorised by you. The SHOP and the SELLER will in no way disclose, publish, sell or exchange your personal data and information entrusted by you with us. Exceptionally, your personal data may be published by the SHOP always in conformity with the procedure provided for by law when this is imposed by a Public Authority, a Court, etc.
The users may, at any moment whatsoever, and as long as there is a specific reason, proceed to the change in the personal data that has been communicated by them to the SHOP or even cancel any.
Modes of Payment
The SHOP allows the following modes of payment :
1. On-Line Payments by all major credit cards
2. Payments using bank transfers. Data to make transfers will be sent by e-mail to the BUYER after the ending of order. Ordering an international transfer the BUYER must choose an 'OUR' option as option to cover costs, which means that all costs, notably fees and commissions of the recipient's bank and the BUYER's bank, are incurred by the orderer of the transaction.
3. COD - Cash on delivery (only deliveries in Poland)
On-line payment security
PayPal accepts the following cards: Visa, MasterCard/EuroCard (except Maestro), American Express as well as Visa Electron cards issued by some banks (no specific rule in this case as it is up to a bank whether a Visa Electron card can be accepted for online payments).
To make payments by PayPal, the BUYER can use traditional cards or virtual cards (designed specifically for online transactions).
Transaction data is sent through encrypted connections directly to the acquirer. It is thus impossible for any unauthorised person to access the data. The BUYER's data is not viewable by the PayPal staff and the personnel of the SHOP where you buy goods. The acquirer sends only confirmation that a declared payment can be effected. The Internet service receives such information via Dotpay.
Similarly to card payments at stores or restaurants, the BUYER's card is authorised immediately in the case of online transactions. The PayPal staff verify each transaction to ensure maximum security to the BUYER and his money. Unlike during ‘brick and mortar’ shopping, the BUYER cannot sign a receipt or enter his PIN for online transactions.
The total time from placing an order to receipt depends upon the availability of the ordered item. Most items are available and are shipped within three working days.
On the SITE there is an estimated processing time on every items page. That time claims how long it will take the SHOP to fill the order - from the moment the BUYER submits an order to the shipping out. To estimate the time the BUYER receives a package add processing time and delivery time by post to address of the BUYERS. The delivery time for each country may vary. Receipt of order = processing time + delivery time
Order completion times and delivery times include working days only.
The SHOP allows the following modes of dispatch of the products that have been ordered by the BUYER to the place of dispatch that has been indicated by the BUYER at the relevant cost, as such cost is shown on the relevant pages of the SHOP:
1. Via the Post
2. Via courier service – only on special request
The time of delivery depends on the mode of delivery to be chosen by you. Shipments will be effected on a daily basis except for Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. The order form will mention the expected date of delivery of the items ordered by you. In special cases, especially in orders connected with foreign countries, there may be a delay by reason of the supplier's inability to provide us with the products at the expected times. In such cases a reminder will be sent to the supplier and the client will be kept advised. The SHOP shall bear no liability in the event of failure to deliver by reason of force majeure (natural disasters, war, political upheaval, etc.).
The BUYER can request to cancel his order by mail within 24 hours of the order being placed. Any request received after that we will attempt to change but regret in most cases order packing and dispatch will already have taken place.
The BUYER can return the bought items without any reason within 14 days after the receipt of his order. The returned item must be shipped to the SELLER on client’s expense, except if the product does not conform to the description of said product (the client is responsible for any damage done during the shipping of the returned goods). Returns can only be made once authorized by Customer Services.
In order to process your returns as quickly as possible, all returns must include:
A copy of your delivery note or your order number
Return authorization (obtainable from Customer Services)
Reason for return (if applicable)
Please ensure that items are packed securely to prevent any damage in transit. We also suggest sending via registered or insured post so the parcel can be traced.
The SELLER will send back the value of the returned item to BUYERS credit card or account, respectively to the payment method. In case of international money transfers we will send money with BEN option, what means that all costs, notably fees and commissions of the recipient's bank and BUYER's bank are incurred by the transaction beneficiary.
Passage of risk and warranties
If the BUYER picks up the goods, then the risk of accidental loss or accidental damage to the goods shall pass from the SELLER to the BUYER at the time when the goods are transferred to the BUYER. If BUYER ships the goods to the BUYER the risk shall pass to the BUYER which is a merchant as soon as the goods are handed over to the carrier. If the BUYER is a consumer the risk shall pass as soon as the carrier has delivered the goods to the BUYER.
The warranty period shall begin at the time when the goods are delivered. The statutory warranty provisions shall apply.
Provided that the BUYER is a consumer, the periods of limitation for statutory claims for defects shall be two years.
If the BUYER is a merchant the limitation period for warranty claims is one year.
The SELLER is authorised to choose between curing the defect and delivering a defect-free good as subsequent performance. Obvious defects in the products or the performance rendered by the SELLER must be notified in writing immediately, at the latest within fourteen days after receipt of the goods. If such defects are not notified in time, the goods are deemed to have been approved and accepted, with all inherent warranty rights expiring.
The SELLER shall not be liable for normal wear and tear of the good or defects which are a result of incorrect or negligent handling or treatment or which are caused by unusual conditions of use.
Prices and Value Added Tax
All prices are nominated in euro (EUR). Other currencies are provided only for CUSTOMER's information.
All prices indicated include VAT.
1. Force Majeure: If for reasons of force majeure it is not possible for us to deliver to you the products within the predetermined period of time we shall advise you of that via e-mail thus enabling you to declare whether you want, under these circumstances, the completion of your order.
2. Fraudulent use of a client's credit card: The "Shop" assumes the obligation to cover you liability to the Bank that has issued your credit cards (in regard to an amount that arises from the contract for the issue of your credit card) in the case that your card is used by a non-authorised person (fraudulent use of a credit card). This liability shall cover only the cases in which the unauthorised / malicious utilisation of your credit card for purchase transactions at the SHOP is not due to your own fault or negligence. For this reason you are obliged immediately as you notice the loss of your credit card to advise the issuing Bank so that such card will be canceled and its use will not be permitted by unauthorised persons. In the case of any fraudulent use of your credit card, once the product was posted, the amount that has been debited in your Bank account will not be re-credited or reimbursed to you. This is subject of liability of card issuer.
4. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability: Expressly agrees that use of SITE is at User's sole risk. Neither SELLER, nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, or employees, agents, third-party content providers, merchants, sponsors, licensors (collectively, "Providers"), or the like, warrant that SITE will be uninterrupted or error-free; nor do they make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of SITE, or as to the accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information content, service, or merchandise provided through SITE. This site is provided by SELLER on an as "as is" and "as available" basis. SELLER makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the site, the information, content, materials or products, included on this site. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, SELLER disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. SELLER will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, or from any products purchased from this site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. No oral advice or written information given by SELLER so nor its affiliates, nor any of their officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, or the like, shall create a warranty or legal obligation; nor shall user rely on any such information or advice.
SELLER reserves the right to change any advertised price before accepting an order. All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If we are unable to fulfill your order, you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product
5. Errors and omissions: We are not responsible for any typographical errors or inaccuracies set forth in this website. The information, prices, and discounts set forth herein are subject to change without notice.
6. Site Policies, Modifications and Secerability: Please review our other policies, all contained under Customer Service, posted on this SITE. These policies also govern your visit to SITE. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and operable to the extent permitted under the law, and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
7. Law Applicable: These Terms and Conditions and any transactions the SHOP enter into with the BUYER are governed by Polish law, and any dispute between the SHOP arising out of or connected with these Terms and Conditions or any such transaction shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Polish courts. User hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consents to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Poland for any litigation arising out of or relating to use of or purchase made through SITE (and agrees not to commence any litigation relating thereto except in such courts), waives any objection to the laying of venue of any such litigation in the Polish Courts and agrees not to plead or claim in any Polish Court that such litigation brought therein has been brought in an inconvenient forum.