*If ordering in bulk please email email@example.com*
Our brand new tri-service separation pack of various resources to enable Little Troopers to stay connected to their soldier/airman or sailor while they are away, be it for 10 months or one month.
Pack includes: World Map
with stickers giving the child a place to plot where they have lived with the military, where they have been on holiday and where their serving parent has been. A space for their parents details, picture & notes area Chuff Chart sheets
- 10 monthly charts that are generic and can be used for just one month at a time or an entire tour giving you the flexibility to count down or the time frames that work for your family unit. A space for monthly diary notes so the child can share on the parents return what they did that month.
10 x month complete stickers
to use in conjunction with the chuff chart sheets Postcard pack
- 6 illustrated postcards with envelopes for the child to complete and send to their serving parent wherever they may be; Missing you, To my hero, From your Little Trooper x 3 and Look what I've been up to Separation Booklet
- hints and tips from parents, we've taken and shared all your great ideas for surviving when your soldiers are away, ideas and things to do with your Little Troopers to help them through the time Little Trooper Passport
- Unique to your Little Trooper, space for event stamps and diary pages for children to write onPhoto Frame
- Me and my hero photo frame
All packed neatly in an A4 envelope.
A great resource pack to help your children feel supported, to understand separation and to stay connected to their serving parent wherever they may be in the world.
Some feedback from families who have utilised this resource;"A big thank you to your wonderful charity, xxx loves his separation pack and it is really, really helping him to a feel a little bit in control whilst his dad is away, I am so pleased""I can highly recommend this product! My little girl loves it xx""I can highly recommend the pack, its helping my little one immensely""Received my separation pack today and all I can say is I love it :-) Thank you for a fab idea to keep me busy whilst my partner is away from our little girl"
Read this great blogpost from a Navy Wife who tested out the pack; http://oliveoylnavywife.com/2016/03/09/my-little-troopers/