SELF POWERED FOUR MIDI THRU
Got MIDI gear? Want to control more than one module or synth? Want a simple device?
Then this MIDI splitter will do the trick.
What does it do?
This midi through box will provide 4 outputs from 1 input.
There is no signal drop or delay in it's design. This device saves daisy chaining all your keyboards i.e. linking one device to the next. It provides full signal to slave devices.
How is it powered?
This device is powered from MIDI and does not require any external power.
- Please note.. Beatstep may not work with the self powered version. Powered version of three way also available
How do I connect it?
Plug in a master controller keyboard into the MIDI IN jack , beside the capacitor.
Plug in slave modules, synths and drum machines etc..into the 4 MIDI thru jacks
Can I get a case?
comes with top cover
I don't supply a case as it really doesn't need one, at least in average studio conditions. Also I wanted to keep the price very keen, a case would add to the build cost considerably. I am looking into this though. Maplin and others sell small enclosures which could be used if you're into a bit of DIY.
Do you do a version with more inputs?
Yes see the other related products
Do you do a kit?
No sorry just preassembled
- Dimensions 50mm D x 70mm W x 20mm H
- Self powered
- Passes all relevant midi messages (clock, bend etc)
- MIDI signal LED. Shows if there is an incoming MIDI signal, neat! Can be used to test cables etc.
- Very fast with no noticeable drop. High speed opto isolated IC
- Designed and hand built in N.Ireland by myself, an electronics enthusiast
- Full after sales support
- Priced Competitively
- High quality reliable design
- 3 year warranty on normal use
- Rugged RS sourced 5-pin din connectors, and IC's.
- Buss power is passed through in this device