St Leonards Central Online Return & Refund Policy
Most merchandise can be returned within 30 days of purchase unless noted in our Return Policy Exceptions. Refunds will be issued to the original form of payment (credit card, Pay Pal, etc.). Original shipping charges will be deducted from the refund unless the return is the result of an error by ourselves.
Online Return Options
Return to Store:
Items purchased online can be returned to our retail store in St Leonards on Sea.
• Credit will be issued at time of return and no return shipping charges will be incurred.
• To enable quick processing of your return, please bring with you a copy of your shipping confirmation email, invoice and the credit or debit card used to make the purchase.
You can arrange to return by post, using the address specified on the original order form and invoice.
• Credit will be issued at the time the merchandise is received in our store.
• Return shipping costs will be the responsibility of the customer unless the return is the result of an error by ourselves.
• Pack the item carefully in the original packaging.
• As for a receipt of postage or keep a copy of the tracking number on the recorded delivery label supplied at the time of posting for future reference if you are sending by recorded or registered mail.
If you need assistance with the return of items, or if you have any other questions, please contact us on 01424 425505 or email email@example.com.
Please note that, depending on the form of payment tendered, it may take 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to arrive in your account.
Damaged Items and Shortage Claims:
Any damaged or missing items must be reported to us within 7 days of delivery by calling 01424 425505.
Clothing and Accessories:
All clothing and accessories must be returned unworn (except for purposes of establishing size and fit) and in a resalable condition unless the item is being returned due to a manufacturing defect which you have reported as above.
If you are returning goods because they were incorrectly shipped or are no longer wanted, they must be returned and arrive in resalable condition in order to receive a full refund. Goods not returned in such condition will not be refunded.