UK PonyCon 2017 Dinner
This ticket is for one person to attend the official UK PonyCon Dinner at 6pm on Saturday 21st October 2017.
The dinner will take place at Frankie And Benny's, Abbey Wood Shopping Park, about a 15 minute walk from the venue. We will be arranging coach travel between the con and the restaurant, which is included in the dinner price.
This ticket includes
Please refer to our menu here for all of the details. You can find allergy information on the Frankie & Benny's website (UK PonyCon does not make any guarantees about the allergy information provided by the restaurant)
- your choice from two of the three courses on a set menu
- Unlimited refill draught soft drinks
- Return coach travel between the con venue and the restaurant
- The ticket also includes a tip for service
Additional Drinks (Alcoholic, Milkshakes etc), additional sides, extras and anything else not in the set menu are not included and you will need to pay for these at the restaurant. Jugs of tap water and glasses will be provided free of charge.
After securing your place, you will be contacted by email to arrange pre-ordering the dinner order - this is so that we don't overwhelm the kitchen!
There will not be a seating plan, so be sure to arrive at the gathering point outside the restaurant on-time if you're in a group (or even slightly early!).
Accessibility - if you are likely to have difficulties using a standard coach (no wheelchair access) but wish to attend the dinner, please purchase a ticket to reserve your place and then please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org, so we can see what arrangements we can put in place. The restaurant says it is accessible but we have not reviewed this.
Please also note that every person attending that requires a seat, including children and personal assistance/carers, will need to buy a ticket
Terms and Conditions
- You must already hold a UK PonyCon convention ticket in order to attend this dinner
- You must tell us your meal preference by midday on Saturday 15th October. Requests received after this date (or changes) may not be able to be accommodated.
- It is your responsibility to check allergy information if necessary, and make sure that there is something you are able to eat.
- Tickets are strictly non-transferable and ID may be requested prior to being seated
- Refund requests will only be accepted until you have confirmed your meal order. Requests after this date will only be issued at UK PonyCon's discretion.
- Due the nature of this event, we would normally expect carers of attendees wishing to dine to also purchase a dinner ticket for themselves. If this is not the case in your particular circumstance, please email us at email@example.com to discuss
General Tickets Terms - Tickets are strictly limited and if sold out no further changes will be accepted. Please make sure you have purchased the correct number of tickets for the ages in your party. If you note any mistakes in your order please email firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
For security purposes, once you have registered at the event, your pass must be visible at all times and you must present you pass if asked to do so by any member of the convention team.
UK PonyCon accepts no responsibility for arrangements made by attendees with third parties, such as travel and accommodation.
Transfers - Tickets are strictly Non-Transferable and proof of identity may be required to pick up your pass. Any person found touting tickets will have all purchased tickets voided. Tickets to be purchased on behalf of someone else should be noted on checkout from this webstore.
Attendee Behaviour – All purchasers agree to all policies as laid out on the website rules page. Any person found behaving in an unlawful manner, causing a nuisance or otherwise disrupting the event will be ejected from the event without a refund.
Force Majeure - If the event is cancelled, date changed or moved to a new venue you will be offered the choice of a full refund or an equivalent ticket for the new date/location. UKPonyCon will not be liable for any other costs you may incur as a consequence (for example pre-booked travel or accommodation).
Photography and Videography Policy – Visitors to the convention are permitted to take photographs for personal, non-commercial use. All other uses require prior permission from UKPonyCon.
UK PonyCon will be photographing and filming the convention, and may also grant this permission to approved press and media. Media created from the convention may be used in promotional materials for this event and future events organised by UK PonyCon, both in print and online.
UK PonyCon is a trading name of UKPC Events Ltd.
UKPC Events Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales with company number 10652501.
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and related media belong to Hasbro, Inc. and Studio B/DHX Media Ltd. UKPC Events Ltd and UK PonyCon are not affiliated with Hasbro or Studio B/DHX Media Ltd.