Available in 93/4",10" and 20". Please select size required. Unlike the cheaper melt blown polypropylene cartridges, these cartridges will withstand the high pump pressures generated by centrifugal pumps like the popular TAM105. As cartridges get blocked, they can soon generate high differential pressures which may then result in dirty fuel leakage and possible engine damage as a result. These cartridges completely avoid this problem.
Cartridge differential pressure ratings:
10 bar at 21 degrees C.
8.6 bar at 38 degrees C.
6.2 bar at 62 degrees C.
4.5 bar at 82 degrees C.
1.7 bar at 121 degrees C.
A Patented Breakthrough in Resin Bonded Cartridge Design.
- Outer, spiral wrap collects large particles and agglomerates, while inner layers control particle removal at rated size
- Outer wrap increases surface area and eliminates loose debris and contamination caused by machined products
- Extra-long acrylic fibers provide added strength, resist breakage and migration common with competitive short fiber cartridges
- Phenolic resin impregnation strengthens cartridge for use with high viscosity fluid
- Withstands pressure surges up to 150 psid across cartridge (depending on fluid temperature)
- One-piece construction eliminates bypass concerns with multilength cartridges and eases change out