The Mathematical Bridge over the Cam connecting the two halves of Queens College must be one of the most drawn, engraved, printed and photographed structures in the City. It is beautifully and simply engineered, made of straight lengths of timber and designed by a carpenter, William Etheridge, in 1748. The building it is attached to on the east bank of the Cam is the rear of Cloister Court, dating from the late 1400s and currently housing the Presidents Lodge.
This image is also available with a drawn outer border – 160332Y
proceed to checkout
-------- OR --------